Ruach Tova (“Good Spirit” in Hebrew) is the leading organization in the field of volunteering in Israel, specializing in matching volunteers with organizations. Good Deeds Day, an international day of Doing Good, is their largest project. In 2008, Ruach Tova joined the Arison Group, a global business and philanthropic conglomerate, and is supported by the Ted Arison Family Foundation. The Foundation was established in 1993 by Ted Arison and his daughter, Shari Arison, with activities based on three values: kindness, generosity and repairing the world, to inspire significant change, encourage excellence, social responsibility and create a better society.
In order to efficiently address the needs of society, Ruach Tova undertook the development of volunteerism in Israel and created a Volunteer Management System with a nationwide database containing over 5,000 organizations and 9,000 volunteering projects in Israel. The system enables the organization to match potential volunteers according to their preferences, skills and geographical location, with individuals and organizations in need of assistance. Ruach Tova helps people from all over the world and provides opportunities in a variety of languages. They also operate a call center that coordinates volunteer placements and provides counseling, guidance and assistance to both volunteers and organizations.
- Large Scale Events & Days of Service
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities (Calendar)
- Long-Term Volunteer Opportunities
- Cross Border Volunteer Opportunities
- Board Service Opportunities
- Family & Youth Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Management Training
- Nonprofit Consulting
- Volunteer Recruitment and Placement
- Employee Volunteer Program Consulting
- Volunteer Program Dev/Delivery
- Training/Leadership Development