The non profit organization Ethelon was created to promote and encourage volunteering in Greece. We bring together prospective volunteers, NGOs and the corporate world.
By incorporating our 3 values, Cooperation, Social Service and Trust, we aim to:
1. Strengthen and broaden the channels of communication and cooperation between NGOs, volunteers and the corporate world;
2. Contribute to the capacity building of NGOs by offering training programs;
3. Become the decisive factor in the integration of volunteerism in the corporate culture, through the design, organization and implementation of targeted voluntary programs that meet the needs of each company;
4.Strengthen the culture of volunteerism by organizing social activities and other initiatives.
Ethelon was created by the merging of GloVo - Global Volunteers Platform and Volunteer4Greece, both of which were founded on 2012.
- Large Scale Events & Days of Service
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities (Calendar)
- Long-Term Volunteer Opportunities
- Cross Border Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Management Training
- Volunteer Recruitment and Placement
- Employee Volunteer Program Consulting
- Volunteer Program Dev/Delivery
- Training/Leadership Development