No matter where our business clients are on their journey to CSR excellence, we support them by using our established processes to build and enhance their global employee volunteer strategies, which drive brand loyalty, boost employee pride, support leadership development, bolster recruitment and retention, and make a difference in our communities.
We offer a variety of services, from designing custom trainings, global recognition or measurement strategies to creating holistic employee volunteer programs from scratch. By working with Points of Light, our clients have access to decades of practical experience in designing creative solutions for today’s employee engagement challenges.
We aim to be the perfect partner to your company, whether you are in the beginning stages of creating or formalizing your program or have an experienced staff and a long-standing program. Depending on a client’s needs, our approach is flexible and can be tailored to meet timelines and a specific set of deliverables.
Overview of Services
For small and large businesses, across all industries, we provide flexible consulting services to build or enhance global employee volunteer programs:
- Visioning and planning sessions with key staff
- Environmental scans
- Focus groups
- Employee and nonprofit partner surveys
- Final analysis of gathered data
- Issue area alignment
- Volunteer leadership strategy
- Employee engagement strategies
- Incentives and recognition programs
- Measurement approaches
- Developing policies, procedures and toolkits
- Online and in-person trainings for volunteer leaders or EVP Managers
- Dedicated staff/outsourcing